CareerBFF Monthly Retainer
"Phone your #careerbff"
Hang up from an interview and your are like, "Wow, that was intense! Wish I had someone who is knowledgeable about recruiting, and job search strategy to talk this through with." Interviewing is similar to chess -- what is your next MOVE?
The spouse, roommate, BFF, sibling is not going to cut it. You need someone who understands the inner workings of the recruitment process, who has worked with all types of industries and positions and who understands YOU!
✔ Debrief after interviews
✔ Weigh out pros and cons
✔ Just need a confidence boost
✔ Random questions about next steps
✔ Need help preparing to talk with a recruiter
✔ Need someone to review offers, benefit info, and NDA's or non -competes?
✔ Support negotiating an offer
✔ Accountability to stay true to your career values and goals
Really ANY issues/questions that pop up daily, hourly weekly as you are going through the process.
Access to me via text, whatsapp, and email 7 days a week with a response time within 1 hour of inquiry.Monthly Membership
Jump-Start Accelerator Session
Don't know where to start?
What you'll get:
- Resources to jump start your search!
- Fast action items to do now to accelerate visibility!
- Looking for insights on how to Network on LinkedIn?
- Need help weighing out offers?
- Want help negotiating salary?
- Last minute interview and need to practice?
- Need help preparing for an interview?
$170 an hourBUY NOW
When you invest in a Job Search Accelerator
- Weekly Coaching: 1 hour sessions. Together, we’ll map out the road to success & prioritize the items you want to focus on first.
- Personalized weekly videos with tips, tricks, and inspirational thoughts to keep you inspired & motivated.
- Feedback & Suggestions: All of my feedback and suggestions come from a compassionate heart centered and relatable place.
- Session Recap & Homework: After each session, you will receive homework to keep you focused on moving forward.
- Access between sessions during business hours. Available via text, email, DM, WhatsApp, Voxer Ect to address asap questions, interviews, mindset blocks ect.
Director of Customer Experience
Subsequent to an unexpected job loss due to redundancy, I knew I needed to engage with a Career Transition Coach. After wading through a sea of similar profiles (as if they had been written from the same coaching guidebook) with photos of people sporting their best gray, navy and black corporate uniforms, I happened upon Anna's profile where her red top and red lipstick immediately popped out.
During our free introductory consultation, we bonded immediately. Anna was refreshingly candid (she used the term, "word vomit" to describe my resume at the time), tremendously approachable and obviously very knowledgeable.
I had been told by many that my job search would take a minimum of 6 months to 2+ years. That was not something I was willing to accept. Anna expertly guided me from the initial steps of resume and cover letter revisions to refining my list of companies that I would approach to interview prep and all the way through to negotiations. It was enormously beneficial to have a "partner" in my job search with whom I could ideate and discuss aspects of the search about which I was uncertain. Anna was able to speak from the perspective of an experienced recruiter which gave me an enormous advantage.
In the end, it is RESULTS that matter. My search began on December 26. My first session with Anna was January 8. I had a fully ratified job offer by February 15 and I started in my new position on February 22. I found the exact job I was looking for in ~45 days.
Thank you Anna for sharing your expertise and making my career transition so easy and seamless.
Career BFF Testimonial
"Before I met Anna, I was clueless when it came to having a job search strategy! So much so that I did not realize how lost I was until our first call. "
Thank you Alma Maria Rinasz 🧘🏽💻 for this amazing testimonial.
"Anna's questions were about my career but I was not sure how to answer. Imagine, it was MY career we were talking about and I had not done the work to make sure I was headed towards success.
That is the first element of value that Anna provided me: she stepped into the role of coach and gave me actionable items to work on before our next session.
Secondly, she was so patient and helpful as she guided me towards drafting a strategy that worked for me.
Thirdly, Anna held a space for me during a very difficult time.
Being a job seeker during COVID-19 has been stressful and having an empathetic, emotionally intelligent coach allowed me to make mistakes and correct them.
I began designing my own career map with Anna's help, realizing that as a career transitioner (from education to cybersecurity) I was going to have to do some research, hard work, and talk to A LOT of people. Anna was and still is my career's best friend!" ❤
If you too are not a "cookie cutter candidate" let's chat!
Career BFF VIP LinkedIn Audit
- Recorded Loom Video of Audit
- Session Notes with changes
- 2 custom created cover images
- Careerbff Onboarding form to understand personal brand
- Profile Checklist
to review profile, or discuss any other job
search strategy questions.
Career BFF VIP Resume Audit
- Recorded Loom Video Audit of Resume
- 30 Minute Zoom Interview to Understand Background
- 2 Revisions available
to review resume, or discuss any other job
search strategy questions.