IF YOU ARE INTERVIEWING WATCH THIS NOW
Magic Happens with fellow Job Search Coaches Collaborate! 🌟
Check out my new #careerbff Jess Smith and our conversation about all things INTERVIEWING!
In our conversation, we talk about best strategies on...
👉🏼 Following directions before your interview and follow up after the interview
✅ Why it’s okay (and even a benefit!) for you to be a real human!!!
🥳 Bringing more positive energy into your phone interview
Check it out!
Podcast with Anna Morgan on Job Search Strategy, Parenting & Entrepreneurship….
- How CareerBFF came to be
- How my 12 year inspired me to say YES to my business
- All about Women going through the job search journey
- Special tips to gain visibility and traction with opportunities
- Why important to share your leadership voice on LinkedIn
- How to start building momentum with engagement on LinkedIn
Sharing my Career Journey Story on Career Launch Live July 2020
"We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges."
- How I failed to get my manager to see my value
- What happened when I was blindsided by a unfavorable performance review at the start of the pandemic
- How I alchemized my lay off due to "business needs, COVID and sometimes performance''
- What steps I took to take radical responsibility for my career, and how I quickly pivoted my side hustle to a thriving coaching business!
THREE TIPS TO SUCCESSFULLY WORKING WITH AN INTERNAL RECRUITER
- What does an internal recruiter do?
- How to Contact & Connect
- How to be a strategic job seeker
- How to build a relationship with an internal recruiter
- How to get recruiters to be your CHAMPION
With John Neral of John Neral Coaching
HOW YOUR PERSONAL BRAND INFLUENCES YOUR RECRUITMENT STRATEGY
Developing a personal brand and recruitment strategy that works whether you are a solopreneur or an established business.
Questions we answer:
➡️ What is the best thing employers can do to attract top talent?
➡️ How can employers go about getting referrals for new hires?
➡️ Do job descriptions matter?
➡️ What is involved in building an interview process?
➡️ How can we tell great stories about our companies?
Being a small business doesn’t mean you can’t hire great talent, but it does mean you need a solid recruitment strategy.
Anna Morgan & Daryl Perry the Bow Tie Guy
Insurance & Benefits Expert
LinkedIn is a great place to fine opportunity, but how do you stand out?
What do EMPLOYERS need to do to get the next great employee?
What do CANDIDATES need to stand out?
If you are a JOB SEEKER – WATCH THIS!
If you are an EMPLOYER – WATCH THIS!
Darly & I have a great conversation on his LinkedIn LIVE Show – “Business with Benefits” in support of LinkedInMeetUpATL.
In this interview she opens up about how to engage with Linked in and best utilize it to land a job post Covid.